FOOD SAFETY HANDLER TRAINING & FOOD MANAGER CERTIFICATION ANSI EXAMS
Leading provider of state-approved food handler training and food manager certifications.
Learn anywhere and anytime.
Live 24×7 Support. Money-Back Guarantee.
Why consider Food Safety Training or Certification?
Food establishments are responsible for keeping and handling food safe for their customers and food handler safety is of paramount importance to businesses of any size which handle food. Food handler safety does not only affect the sales and continued patronage of an establishment, but also public safety. Some additional important reasons to be food safety trained:
- Almost all states require a person-in-charge (PIC) of a food establishment demonstrate knowledge or be certified of food safety as outlined in the FDA Food Code. This is accomplished through an ANSI-Accredited Certified Food Manager Exam.
- Some states (California, Illinois, Arizona, West Virginia, Texas, and New Mexico - and a few local jurisdictions - check with local health authority) require that Food Handlers have a certificate from an ANSI-accredited organization.
- Many businesses require food safety training - and being food safety trained - will increase your chances of being employed.
Food Safety Handler's Training Card
Individuals working in food facilities who are involved in preparing, storing, or handling food are required to obtain a Food Handler's Card. This includes food employees that work in restaurants, cafes, bakeries, delis, mobile vendors, food trucks, bars, kiosks, convenience stores, and other food service employees.
Examples of food facility staff required to obtain a Food Handler's Card include: Wait staff - servers, chefs, cooks, mobile food vendors, bartenders, host/hostesses that handle food, bussers, caterers, supervisors and managers, food warehouse staff, and convenience store (c-store) clerks. Click here for Food Safety State Map
Food Safety Manager Course & ANSI Certification
Food establishments generally employ a person-in-charge (PIC) or a certified food manager (CFM) who requires food safety manger certification. These establishments include: bars, restaurants, mobile vendors, food trucks, caterers, assisted-living, prison facilities, and day care centers.
The Food Safety Manager Principles Course provides necessary training leading up to the Food Manager Certification Exam. This course covers food safety issues, regulations, and techniques to maintain a food-safe environment. Click here for Food Safety State Map
The ANSI exam is scheduled online and must be proctored at a 3rd party test center location. View how to schedule your ANSI Exam online at a computer testing center near you. (Note: To login to the exam, you will need the username and password sent to you after purchase in the exam enrollment notice email.)
Food Safety Manager Certification
ANSI All-State Accredited CFM Exam
The Learn2Serve Certified Food Manager ANSI accredited exam is accepted in all states that have mandatory certification requirements for Food Management Professionals.
Exam Duration: 1.5 Hours
Exam is proctored by a 3rd party test center. The certificate will be valid for a maximum period of 5 years. More about ANSI Exam
Food Safety Training Specials
Food Handler & Manager Courses
- Arizona Food Handler - $7.00
- California Food Handler - $7.00
- California Food Manager - $99.00
- Florida Food Service - $7.00
- Illinois Food Handler - $7.00
- Nevada Food Handler - $7.00
- New York Food Handler - $7.00
- Texas Food Handler - $7.00
- TABC & Texas Food Handler - $17.99
- Texas Food Manager & Exam - $85.15
Popular Food Safety Training
Food Handler & Manager Courses
- Chicago Food Service Manager – $85.00
- Chicago Convenience Store – $145.00
- Illinois Food Handler & BASSET – $21.95
- Los Angeles Food Manager – $85.00
- Massachusetts Food Manager – $85.00
- Nevada Food Handler & Alcohol – $29.95
- New York Food Manager – $85.00
- South Carolina Food Manager – $85.00
- Washington DC Food Handler – $7.00