About Food Manager Certification
Our food safety training and certification courses are accredited by the American National Standards Institute (ANSI) and are a benchmark for the food industry.
ANSI accreditation helps assure quality and safety of food products, systems, services, and personnel.
Food Manager Program & ANSI Certification Exam
ANSI Food Safety Manager Certification ExamTo be certified as a food manager, the individual must pass an accredited food safety examination - administered by a certification provider.
The Learn2Serve Food Protection Manager Certification is approved by the American National Standards Institute and the Conference for Food Protection (ANSI-CFP). With the exception of Connecticut, this accredited exam is accepted in all states/jurisdictions that have mandatory certification requirements for Food Management Professionals. Reference: ANSI (American National Standards Institute)
Help with Exam
We have partnered with PSI - a global testing, certification, and licensing provider. The exam is proctored at a PSI test center location.
After purchasing the exam, you should receive an email from PSI instructing you how to schedule your exam. If you do not receive this email, please contact support at 877.881.2235.
You can also click here to schedule exam online at a testing center near you.
Upon successful completion of the exam with a passing score, you may download and print a proof of completion document. The official certificate will be mailed within 15 business days of completing the exam.
American National Standards Institute and the Conference for Food Protection (ANSI-CFP) Accreditation Program
Food Protection Manager Certification Program
Company: 360training.com, Inc.
Accreditation ID: 0975
Website: ANSI (Amercian National Standards Institute)
COMBO: Food Safety Manager Course & ANSI Certification Exam
The Learn2Serve Food Safety Manager Principles Course provides necessary training leading up to the Food Protection Manager Certification Exam. This course covers food safety issues, regulations, and techniques to maintain a food-safe environment.
This course serves as a study guide for all those who are preparing for certification as a Food Safety Manager. This course covers food safety issues, regulations, and techniques to maintain a food-safe environment. It will help you to better understand how handling food correctly is not only the law, but it improves safety and lowers cost as well.
Food establishments generally employ a food safety manager that requires certification. These establishments include: bars, restaurants, mobile caterers and food trucks, assisted-living and prison facilities, and day care centers. A Certified Food Protection Manager (CFPM) is a certification that is obtained by the owner or employee of food facilities that prepare, handle, or serve non-prepackaged potentially hazardous food. The Certified Food Manager (CFM) Training Program accredits and certifies candidates new to the food industry who may need training
The Food Safety Manager Principles Course will give you the proper food safety training to help you prepare for the nationally accredited certification exam of the ANSI-CFP (American National Standard Institute – Conference for Food Protection). The Food Safety Manager Principles Course provides necessary training leading up to the Food Protection Manager Certification Exam. This course covers food safety issues, regulations, and techniques to maintain a food-safe environment.
Course Hours: 8 Hours
Exam Duration: 1.5 Hours
- Food Safety Management Principles Course (English) – $85.00
- Food Safety Management Principles Course (Spanish) – $85.00
- Food Protection Manager Certification (ANSI-CFP) Exam – $55.00
- Special: Food Safety Management Principles Course with ANSI Exam – $99.00
Food Safety Manager Principles Course Objectives
Upon completion of this course, the learner will be able to:
- Develop a better understanding of food safety, its importance, and those who enforce it.
- Describe the types of food-borne illness and causes.
- Discuss the types of biological, physical, and chemical contamination.
- Define temperature control.
- Recognize the importance of proper personal hygiene in the workplace.
- Identify cleaning, sanitation, and facility design.
Food Safety Manager Principles Course Outline
- Lesson 1: Introduction to Food Safety
- Lesson 2: Biohazards, Foodborne Disease, and Food Spoilage
- Lesson 3: Contaminants
- Lesson 4: Food and Temperature Control
- Lesson 5: Employee Health, Hygiene, and Training
- Lesson 6: Purchasing, Receiving, and Storing Food
- Lesson 7: Cleaning and Sanitizing
- Lesson 8: Pest Control
- Lesson 9: Facility Design
- Lesson 10: HACCP System Basics
- Lesson 11: FDA Guidelines for Developing a HACCP System
- Lesson 12: Developing, Implementing, and Maintaining a HACCP Plan
- Lesson 13: Seafood HACCP
- Lesson 14: Consumer Steps to Safer Seafood
Food Protection Certification Exam bundled with Course - Special $99.00
Package Description: The Learn2Serve Food Safety Manager Principles Course provides necessary training leading up to the Food Protection Manager Certification Exam. This course covers food safety issues, regulations, and techniques to maintain a food-safe environment.
To become a Certified Food Protection Manager, a candidate must pass a food safety examination from an accredited certification provider as recognized by ANSI-CFP. The certificate will be valid for a maximum period of 5 years.